Minggu, 28 Agustus 2011

Want to Kill her...

something pissed me off few days ago.
i feel so excited cause i will meet my oldfriend from junior high.
in the end, i can only met with two of my bestfriends. three of us talked so cheerfully when suddenly one of them said a bad thing.
she start with my physical appearances.. she said that my face is swollen, my skin would never be white, and she keep talking about how big my legs
at first i ignore her because i know her personality is always like that,,
but then she continue with this
CONVERSATION
ai: i may have a drama in a javanese village, what should i do? i can't talk javanese

her: yeah, how a rough girl like you talk like a delicate javanese girl?? oh ai, will a javanese boy want to be with you

bacause of i feel kind of upset i answer,

ai: yeah, and i don't have any plan to get married with Javanese boy. i want to find someone from abroad.

her: huh, the question is does one of javanese boy want to be with you ?? and will someone from abroad want to be with you?? heh

ai: well, people from abroad doesn't looking for only a great physical appearance, they look into the personality and the cleverness :P

her: haha yeah and your brain exactly like your body

ai: well no matter how bad myself is better than you

i don't want to pull this up. but it so pissed me off!!!

she doesn't really now about me yet she still talk bad about me!!
even my friends from my present school never talk to me like that..

DO YOU KNOW WHY I HAVE A PAIR OF BIG LEG??
IT BECAUSE GOD WANT ME TO HAVE IT!! IT IS A PRESENT FROM THE GOD SO I CAN USE IT WELL!! AND NOW I CAN USE IT TO GO TO GOOD PLACES AND I CAN DANCE WELL TO WITH IT!! I STILL THANKS TO GOD HE GAVE ME A USEFULL LEG!! MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE ASK HIM TO GIVE THEM A NORMAL LEG BUT HE DEOSN'T!!
NOT LIKE YOU!! YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BODY BUT YOU USE IT FOR BAD THINGS!! IT USELESS!!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!YOU SAID THAT MY BRAIN IS OBTUSE!! USE YOUR HEAD TO THINK!!! DOES YOUR BRAIN IS BETTER THAN MINE???!!!!
SOMEDAY WILL COME A DAY WHEN YOU GET YOUR KARMA,.. JUST WAIT!!!


2 komentar: